domingo

Ruby and the warriors of Dion #3 #Kickstarter

Ruby and the warriors of Dion #3 (Villains cover)
Ruby and the warriors of Dion is in its third edition. A heroic acomplishment if we take into account that we are a magazine totally independent and the genre of fantasy.   We do incorporate in our style what is produced in super heroes comic books, action, power, story telling, but we are about fantasy. My idea was to make a magazine that I would not only like to do, but being seriously critical of myself and sometimes to much of those who work with me.(I'm glad they understand my concerns.) Ruby and the warriors of Dion had to be a comic book that I would honestly buy. If it was made by other author. My influence comes from the arts and writers of the 90's and with the fantastic help of Marcel Dupree my editor, Guido Martinez my writer and the wonderful colors of Vittorio Astone, Ruby arrives in 2019 at its  3rd edition. Ruby was only part of an amorphous think. It materialized out of  the ether and out of my desire to continue to do what I love and turn this into reality. Ruby had become as real to me as any person who passes through the streets.  Ruby is my daughter. I feel responsible for all this characters. For me they do live. And I hope the experience of reading their stories is as exciting to you as it is for me to create them.

Ruby and the warriors of Dion #3 (Heroes cover)

Audiobook Dragon Slayer Azeviche (The Chronicles of Oluf) Chapter 1, Part 1

Join Azeviche on a thrilling quest as she transforms from an ordinary girl into a legendary Dragon Slayer. In a world filled with magic, myt...