sábado

Sword of Justice by Silvio Spotti and Top Secret Press





After three successful Kickstarter campaigns with Sword Of Justice published by Top Secret Press. We are pleased to announce the start of works on volume two of Sword Of Justice. I have many stories to tell about this universe and volume one already gives an idea of ​​this. This is an expanding universe. Yes, a universe.

Call it post apocalyptic, dystopian universe, call it what you will. Truth is that the story addresses much deeper elements about the nature of human beings. Of course, everything told in a very pleasant way and with a lot of adventure, because that's what I like and I'm sure that's what the public wants. Amid the boring comic books that nowadays address controversial topics and that actually have a bigger agenda behind it all, Sword Of Justice is pure adventure and entertainment. I want to give my backers the kind of book I would buy and want to read. As the creator, writer and artist of the book, I have been as severe and critical of myself as I can be. If  I don't like a page, it will be discarded without further ado. Of course I have help. And the embellishments on this book are the amazing colors of Veronica R. Lopez and Top Secret Press is responsible for making this book a reality. I have had the helpful hand
of my editor John Taylor IV with proofreading, the campaign, and the printing and delivery of the books. I am immensely grateful to Top Secret Press and also to all my backers for believing in this project and for helping to make it a tangible reality.

Prepare for volume two. The name of the book is Sword. SWORD OF JUSTICE.

Silvio Spotti








Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Audiobook Dragon Slayer Azeviche (The Chronicles of Oluf) Chapter 1, Part 1

Join Azeviche on a thrilling quest as she transforms from an ordinary girl into a legendary Dragon Slayer. In a world filled with magic, myt...